After a recent security issue with couple of popular WordPress plugins, we are again reminded that hackers never sleep and we should not forget to additionally protect our precious sites with available technology.
I found three plugins that add a second level of protection when logging into your WordPress blog, either through mobile apps, email, SMS or some other way.
I expect plugins like this to rise in popularity soon or even become a part of the core. We are soon adding similar support to our ManageWP.com users as well.
- Google tech support on Analytics account removal
- ManageWP gets more powerful
- How to get the best possible feedback from your customers
- Smart ways to enhance your blog’s RSS feed
- Startups and web services we use at ManageWP