In the back
It was almost 30 hours of non-stop work to get the things done in time for the launch date (oh, that sweet start-up launch crunch time). And it also took 18 months and a crew of more or less 10 people around the whole world, to offer this service I am so proud of at this moment.
This exclusive picture shown below depicts the dev team moments after the launch (of course taken with a mobile, as nobody remembered to bring a proper camera – we did have the champagne though 🙂
I am proud of the whole team as they made ManageWP what it is today – truly a unique platform that helps thousands of people around the world save their precious time. Thanks team and thanks WordPress for building something great!
- ManageWP has a fresh look, pre-orders start on Tuesday
- Enhancing WordPress security with two-factor authentication plugins
- What did famous web sites look like their first day online?
- Things are good. Actually, great.
- How do they get away with this?