This morning I took time to reflect my past 6 years online, 6 years since I left my day job. I realized these 6 years would not be the same without WordPress.
I had quite a roadtrip with WordPress, roadtrip that is still fun and exciting it was the first day. Creating plugins, themes, writing a book, doing consulting and at the end creating a company around a WordPress based product – ManageWP.
I feel that I owe so much to it and I have the need to to say – thank you WordPress.
- Away from WordPress, away from life…
- Professional WordPress Developer
- Expert WordPress Services | WordPress SEO Consultant
- Startup idea #3 – Startup for Startups
- Aftermath of my WordPress Plugin Development book