I am on the beach, under an umbrella, wearing a tshirt. All by the book, behaving as I was told I should. But I am the only one on the beach doing the full thing. And only about 5% of people are under any kind of protection. The rest of the people, 95% of them, are just plainly exposed to direct mediterranean sunlight. Now are they all crazy or they know something I don’t?
- Christian the Lion – Beautiful story
- Wandering around … USA
- Five cool things you can do with Google Insights
- Aftermath of my WordPress Plugin Development book
- Growing the company by growing the employees