More than a few times I can remember minutes lasting like an eternity. For example when holding my breath. Or when I was watching my daughter being born. So looking at the number from that perspective, it really seems a lot, with plenty of spare time to be bored even.
Yet when I remember that I lived almost 19 million of those minutes already, it does not seem that much. It would be cool if I had 19 million memories to associate with those minutes spent, but I don’t.
I think everyone should know there is still long way to go but also be aware that they are getting closer there. It is never too late to start thinking about doing something good and leaving some kind of a legacy.
One of my favorite Pink Floyd songs is called “Time”.
- Top 6 reasons you should start playing the guitar
- Langedrag Nature Park Fairy Tale
- Embedding YouTube Video deep-linking with Smart Youtube plugin
- News reporter gets owned compilation
- Forgotten Art of Programming